Seniors can now join the Café D – Over 50’s Healthy Lifestyle Program with MCCGC.
Multicultural Communities Council Gold Coast (MCCGC) in association with Gold Coast Medicare Local brings together a program which enhances a healthy lifestyle for seniors over 50.
The program will be held on the first Tuesday of every month commencing 4 March to 17 June 2014. All four group sessions will have a program designed to run over 3 weeks from 10.00am to 2.00pm.
Free transport is also available to assist seniors to and from the program venue at MCCGC (1 Dominions Road, Ashmore).
Benefits of the program include:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Nutrition for energy and vitality
- Exercise in a safe environment
- Balance in your life
- Qualified professional facilitators
- Cooking demonstrations with lunch and receipes
- Receive a pedometer, water bottle and work book
The program will include a one off fee of $15 per person for an entire program.
Register today with MCCGC on (07) 5527 8011 or contact us via the website to confirm your reservation: http://mccgc.com.au/contact/.