To celebrate 30 years of dedication to community services on the Gold Coast, the team at MCCGC is excited to announce the re-branding of our Aged and Community Service under the name of “CURA Community Services.”
CURA (pronounced Coo-ra) means “care” in Latin and brings to life our vision for an inclusive community that values cultural diversity.
Our goal is to support you to remain in your home by building an individual care package based on your needs and preferences.
We can help by:
- Providing culturally sensitive consultations and case management including dementia and palliative care support
- Matching you with home care workers that meet your needs (we speak over 30 languages!)
- Providing a variety of in-home assistance, from showering to meal services and cleaning
- Providing clinical care to ensure your ongoing health needs are met eg: recovery from medical procedures, medication monitoring, home assessments to ensure your living areas are safe and manageable
- Allied Health support eg: physiotherapy (exercise, mobility, strength and balance) and occupational therapy (home modification assessments, assistive technology)
- Offering a wide range of activities, groups, outings, and wellness centre programs
- Providing delicious take home meals prepared by our chef
Our range of services can assist you in all of these areas and can support you to continue doing the things you are most passionate about.
Over the next few months, you will notice our exciting new look popping up on our brochures, website, newsletters and staff uniforms.
We would love to discuss your care requirements or explain our packages further. Please contact us on:
Phone: (07) 5527 8011
Address: 1 Dominions Road, Ashmore Qld 4214